how to do business with us?
We have a large supply of coffee of the highest quality. Check our current stock please go to the section of available products for sale or please contact us by filling out our form or send us a message to contacto@ galgueragomez.mx to know the classification by region, profiles and scores.
Buying our coffee is easy and you will always have constant communication with us to ensure you receive what you buy. (
We recommend purchasing bundles of 10 bags so that the price of your shipment gets the best possible price. Please feel free to try our high-quality coffee by requesting your samples before placing your order.
The samples are free and you can request them by filling in your details in our sample request section. The coffee samples contain 350g of green coffee.
The minimum purchase is one bag of green coffee.
We accept payment by bank transfer.
Request your budget, please fill out our contact form
Plan your purchase by requesting our next availability date, it will be sent to your email.
Please fill out the application form to contact you.
Our standard shipping takes 7 business days in the Mexican Republic. For the United States, it will take 14 business days but may vary depending on the final destination.
To track an order, please contact us by using the contact form or send an email with your details to email@example.com
The scores given to our coffee are given by certified professional cuppers. This is an international comparison of how coffee tastings take place from one place to another. catadores profesionales, los cuales están avalados por certificaciones.
- Galguera Gómez Brand- Bundles (lots ) of 250 to 280 bags (Quality scores from 83 to 84+)
- The incoterms we use are FOB - Free On Board
- Galguera Gomez complies with all export regulations and tariffs until the coffee is loaded onboard the transport vessel; the buyer pays the sea freight and insurance, as well as the ground transportation to its final destination.
- Small, Unique, Traceable Coffee Batches (Quality Scores of 84+)
- The incoterm we use is FOB -Free On Board-DDP Delivery Duty Pay
- This commercial model is characterized by the recognition of the importance of quality coffee, produced sustainably. We adapt to your requirements of origin, quality, and logistics
- COE is an auction program that enjoys international recognition among coffee buyers worldwide and is an alternative that rewards quality.